Although the ghosts and bats and skeletons and spiders decorating my house will get packed up tomorrow, the pumpkins will be with us for a while longer. Those hang around until the day after Thanksgiving, when I can finally decorate for Christmas!
Not that I’m not enjoying the fall holidays. I love them. But Christmas is my favorite holiday season of the year.
That’s one of the reasons I love our annual WMG Holiday Spectacular!
We’re in the final days of the WMG Holiday Spectacular 2022 Calendar of Stories, which is edited by the amazing Kristine Kathryn Rusch and gives readers 39 stories over 39 days, from American Thanksgiving to New Year’s Day.
We’ve hit four stretch goals so far, which means anyone supporting the project at the $25 level or higher gets the following bonus treats:
- “Christopher’s Crummy Christmas” by Kris
- “The Last Christmas Letter” by Kris
- “Sprinkle on a Memory” by Dean Wesley Smith
- “The Taste of Miracles” by Kris
- Writing Class Bundle #1: How to Write a Short Story lecture & Short Story Strategies Pop-Up #57
- Writing Class Bundle #2: Think Like a Science Fiction Writer lecture & Writing Science Fiction classic workshop
We’ve got lots more great stretch goal rewards, too, so keep spreading the word. (And a huge thank you to those who already have backed the project!)
We have so many great rewards and gift options available, it’s the best holiday one-stop-shopping ever created for readers and writers.
Click here to learn more. But don’t wait! The Kickstarter ends Thursday.
No tricks here. Only treats.
Allyson Longueira is publisher of WMG Publishing. She is an award-winning writer, editor and designer, working mother, and brain tumor survivor.